It’s the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
To celebrate, I would like to share 10 random things that are jazzing me today:
- for the next 3 months, the sun shines longer, brighter, warmer
- in all likelihood, the need to wear three or more layers of wool on a daily basis just to stay comfortable has passed
- the birds are bursting forth with their impassioned love songs
- vegetables and fruits grown closer to home, tasting more like vegetables and fruit-less like cardboard–are in the stores
- the tulips are shyly but surely popping up on the south side of the house
- our bed linens are flapping in the breeze
- I have donned my Spring coat and jacket and let go of the heavy, furry versions
- colorful skirts and dresses have come out to play
- turquoise eyeliner just feels right
- the peacock pumps are ready to strut their stuff!
How about you–do share what jazzes you about this first day of Spring!