A day late, a dollar poorer??
Not sure if that is the saying, but I am a day later with great reason: an out of town babysitting gig!
Which brings me to THE LIST.
Miss Mallie and I had a lovely stroll through the November afternoon yesterday. I was reminded of all the things I love about November. Here are ten of them, in no particular order:
- The after-scent of burning leaves
- The gentle haze of said leaves on a cloudy November afternoon
- Sweaters, warm jackets and gloves that keep one comfortable
- Coffee shops filled with wayfarers
- Faded amber fields
- Early evenings and warm soups
- Sourdough bread
- Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
- Planning for the Thanksgiving feast
- Anticipating the first snow flakes
This list is all about warm, cozy, and settling in.
How do you feather your November list? Do share….