The peacock has come home to roost! Back from an adventure in the big Apple—a great time with family and a special trip with one of the grandboys to school for grandparents day. What a delight!
I am at the bridge of spring and summer, crazy and quiet, work busy-ness and family time. This time of the year brings me some down time and the opportunity for dedicated creative space.
The summer list includes:
- Planting the garden
- Finishing miss Mallie’s birthday dress
- Making final tile, sink and faucet selections for the kitchen reno
- Designing/stitching a stripe pencil faux wrap skirt
- Planning fall clothing projects
- Creating a floral print full skirt
- Beading a faux amulet bag
- Weaving a table runner for our kitchen
- Weaving a set of kitchen towels for us as well
- Continued blogging and writing
- Visiting the Bead and Button show to seek out some peacock beads [of course!]
- Attending the marketplace at Convergence—a fiber/weaving convention
Sound like enough to you?? Me too.
Now, put your phone down and go make something….