It’s list time! Ten things I love about early June in Wisconsin:
- Warm days and pleasantly cool and non-humid evenings
- Clear deep blue evening skies that are the perfect canvas for summer stars
- Fresh greens…everywhere!
- Begonias that elevate our yard to perfection status, which leads to #5:
- Enjoying the begonias, petunias and geraniums before they become a gourmet feast for those darn chipmunks!
- The aroma of barbecued everything, everyday of the week, but especially Sunday
- Becoming reacquainted with grass, asphalt and concrete under my bare feet
- A plethora of fresh fruit and veggies
- Daily trips to the garden to catch the first sprout of seeds
- Sleeveless shirts and dresses
These are in no particular order, but they float my boat!
What do you love about early summer in your neck of the woods?