After a couple of weeks off due to illness, I have returned with the promised Challenge #3—the Holiday Outfit!
To enter into this spirit, consider the following:
· How do you celebrate the Holidays? Casual? Formal? A bit of each?
· Where do you celebrate—home, church, galas, the relatives, work parties, restaurants?
· Where do you live—cold weather rules or tropical dictates? Maybe a moderate temp?
· Are you velvet, shimmer, satin, fur, or a great wool combo? Layers or sleeveless? Sequins or pearls? Gold, silver, ruby or black?
· Pants or skirts? Boots or stilettos? Slides or slippers?
· Jeans and a “Christmas” sweater or pj’s and a fuzzy robe?
Lots to ponder here folks!
Now, dig into that stash and imagine out your ideal holiday outfit. I will share glimpses of mine next week.